Planned Giving Education and Assistance
How to assist donors in supporting your school ministry through charitable planned gifts, such as bequests, gift annuities, and charitable trusts. Some of your student’s parents and supporters probably can give out of their assets beyond their day-to-day cash-flow. But how can you discover those potential gifts, explain the legal and tax particulars of different planned & deferred gifts, let alone provide the logistical expertise of getting those gifts to the benefit of your school(s)? We help you design and integrate this capability in your overall development and fundraising effort. Here is some basic information to get you started in your understanding:
- You don’t need to invest your resources and time in creating your own “deferred giving and advanced estate planning” capability like the big non-profit institutions.
- There are national and local foundations that can facilitate the placement of sophisticated planned gifts for the benefit of your church.
- Some of the deferred gift instruments are bequests, charitable trusts, gift annuities and donor advised funds.
- We have professionals who can meet with your prospective donors and guide them in the process of placing an asset in a charitable instrument, making it a win-win for them and your church.
- We can assist you in how to effectively market this type of giving to your prospective donors.
For more information and to contact us: 911 VRG Help!